In this module, we will strengthen our competencies regarding the identification of indicators.
For that, we will address the following topics:
- The relevance of indicators
- Changes perceived from a diversity of perspectives
- Quality criteria for good indicators
- How to define indicators?
- Indicators of cross-cutting approaches
The assignments for this module are:
- Refine your pathway to sustainability
- Define indicators for the following levels of change:
- Individual behaviors, practices and routines and inter individual interactions
- Collective practices and performance (optional)
- Well-being of people and planet (optional)
- Start at the level of individual behaviors, practices and routines
- Then you can move towards the top until the level of wellbeing (optional).
- Share the refined pathway to sustainability and the corresponding indicators with your team giving and receiving feedback.
Looking forward to see your indicators.