Before we start with the first trail stage of our learning journey, let’s have a look what we may include in our backpack of competencies once we have finalized module 1.
- Analyse key concepts of climate mitigation, climate adaptation and climate justice and their linkages to sustainability, SDGs, the “great transformation”, complexity and resilience from different entry points and dimensions
- Know the phases of team building and the corresponding measures to take care of (desirable)
- Build trust among group and learning team members the team and/or network members.
- Use generative listening with peers.
- Relate key concepts of sustainability, SDGs, complexity and resilience with their sustainable development projects and contexts.
- Identify areas of improvement regarding the key concepts of this module in their projects.
- Be aware about the potential to assume different roles in the team or network.
- Facilitate the distribution of roles in the team or network.
- Develop motivation for further exploration of key concepts.
- Show openness, interest and respect to the diversity of team and network members.